20th International Conference
The International Conference on Field Programmable Logic and Applications (FPL) is the first and largest conference covering the rapidly growing area of field-programmable logic. During the past 19 years, many of the advances achieved in reconfigurable architectures, applications, design methods and tools have been first published in the proceedings of the FPL conference series.
Its objective is to bring together researchers and industry from all over the world for a wide ranging discussion of FPGAs, including, but not limited to: applications, advanced electronic design automation (EDA), novel system architectures, embedded processors, arithmetic, dynamic reconfiguration, etc.
Organised annually in Europe, FPL is attended by top-level scientists and researchers. The 20th FPL continues the tradition of the previous editions. It will be hosted by the Politecnico di Milano. It will take place in Milano from August 31st till September 2nd, 2010.
- The web site for the 2011 edition is now available: http://fpl2011.org/ new
- Author's presentations available: details
- Registration desk information: details
- Workshops and Tutorial information is now available! details
- The technical program is now available! details
- The social program is now available! details
- Camera ready and author registration deadline June 18, 2010
- Submission deadline extended to March 31, 2010 (23:59 GMT) CLOSED
- The web site for submitting your papers is now available at: https://www.softconf.com/a/fpl2010/
|last updated: Jul. 21, 2010|